Revised: March 18, 2020
TimeForPreschool, Inc. (“TimeForPreschool,” “we,” or “us”) believes that the best way to market on the Internet is with honesty, accountability, and self-regulation. We value the privacy of our visitors and customers.
At TimeForPreschool, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit TimeForPreschool and/or TimeForPreschool, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Who We Are
TimeForPreschool, Inc. is based in Seattle, Washington (United States). We were founded in 1999 and own and operate employment and travel websites.
3385 Victoria Park Ave
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site and the products and services of TimeForPreschool (collectively, the “Services”), including:
- Information by which you can be personally identified, such as your name, physical address, e-mail address, and phone number (“Personal Information“). The specific Personal Information that we collect depends on the type of Services that you may be using; and
- Information, which does not identify you (“Technical Information“). We collect this Technical Information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Site (e.g., usage details); and
- from third parties, for example, our partners
Information You Provide
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our Site or provide to us in some other manner, including personal information when signing up for an account, filling out a form, signing up for newsletters or job alerts or paying for a service (such as job postings). This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number; your likeness; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as Comcast or CenturyLink), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout the Site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements to support our Site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our Site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing California real estate ads to someone in California, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
We also use tracking pixels (i.e. Google Analytics) to aid in measuring and tracking where our website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of our site. Finally, we use remarking pixels from Facebook and Google to aid in customized, targeted followup advertising. You may opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting and you can learn about and use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Google Ad cookies (AKA DoubleClick DART Cookies)
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added. You can opt out of advertising from most of the largest advertising networks using the Digital Advertising Alliance’s WebChoices Tool.
Other Third-Party Advertising
We also use other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To administer our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you need depending on the type of Services you use.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site, products or services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To diagnose service or technical problems, trouble shooting, analyzing how our Services is used, personalizing content for you, providing the end service to you (which may include sharing certain information with third party vendors and service providers) and to respond to any inquiries that you may have.
- To improve our Site and the Services by enabling us to: store information about your preferences, allowing us to deliver a more personalized service to you; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to the Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent or which we, in our sole discretion, choose in order to deliver the Services.
IMPORTANT: Any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for public posting to our Services, such as User Content, becomes available to the public and may be accessed, used and stored by others around the world. Accordingly, you should not post sensitive personal information or any other information that you would not want made public to any other Site or application or to a public website. You should never provide your social security number, national insurance number, financial information, passport number, and other sensitive information.
How We Share Your Information
- Personal Information. We may share or disclose your Personal Information with selected third parties, including:
- Companies with which we are affiliated, including but not limited to those within our corporate family.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred.
- Law enforcement agencies; we fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TimeForPreschool, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we believe that such action is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities (including instances where we suspect a User has uploaded any content that is infringing).
- Third party vendors who we use to support our business and help provide end services to you, including, but not limited to, credit card processing and other billing service providers, customer service providers, messaging service providers, and email service providers. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate certain features of our Site or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Site, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- Prospective employers and other entities if you respond to a job advertisement or have opted-in to our Resume Database. Note: to the extent that you have an account with our Site, please ensure that the resume associated with your account is up-to-date so when you apply for a job on a the TimeForPreschool and TimeForPreschool websites, the employer receives your most recent resume. You will have an account with TimeForPreschool if you opened an account yourself, signed up for job alerts, submitted your resume to the resume database, and/or applied for a job on the TimeForPreschool or TimeForPreschool nwebsites.
- Upon your authorization, the Services may also post information directly to your account with TimeForPreschool.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- With prospective employers or other entities if you add your resume to the Resume Database.
- With prospective employers and other entities and/or with their external Applicant Tracking System or similar external system used by such companies to manage responses to their job postings.
- From time to time, we may run contests, special offers, or other events or activities (“Events”) on our Services together with a third-party partner. If you provide information to such third parties, you give them permission to use it for the purpose of that Event and any other use that you approve. We cannot control third parties’ use of your information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these Events.
- For any other purpose with your consent or which we, in our sole discretion, choose in order to deliver the Services.
- Technical Information. We may share Technical Information including but not limited to usage data and demographics, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, and number of clicks with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain TimeForPreschool services or to drive product engagement with other Users of the Services.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
TimeForPreschool does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register to use the Services. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to TimeForPreschool or on the Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact through our Contact Form at.
Visting Our Websites from Outside the United States
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Managing Your Newsletter, Job Alerts and Your Profile
Editing and Managing your Job Seeker or Employer Profile
Unsubscribe to Newsletter
TimeForPreschool distributes a free newsletter to people who opt-in via a Registration Form or by creating a Job Center User Account. It’s easy to unsubscribe – Unsubscribe from our Newsletter
Managing You Job Alerts
We allow our users to sign up for free email job alerts. You will begin receiving Job Alerts via email shortly after creating your first one. Every email includes links allowing you to:
- Edit, or
- Unsubscribe from alerts.
Of course, you can always create new alerts too!
Delete Your Account & Erase Personal Information: Use our Contact Form to submit a request for us to delete your account and erase all of your personal data.